Monday, April 1, 2013

Mani Monday: Rimmel London's Caramel Cupcake Mini Review

'Ello poppet! Instead of doing Makeup Monday today I thought I'd switch it up and do Mani Monday instead! Hope you don't mind! 
I recently painted my nails with Rimmel London's 60 Second's Nail Polish in Caramel Cupcake. 
I bought it on a whim and I have to say, I'm really impressed. I think the color is great, nude is like a Little Black Dress for your nails! I also really liked the application brush... its made so that you can swipe on your nails in one stroke, after I figured that out I was set! I did do two coats, but you don't have to to get color payoff like some other nail polishes I've had. 
My only complaint is that it does chip really easily (then again, I have that problem with all nail polishes, even OPI) which could probably be fixed with a really good topcoat. 
Overall I would recommend this, especially if you have a really good topcoat already. 


Stay Beautiful,
Kailey 



1 comment:

I love your feedback!