Monday, April 22, 2013

My Hair Routine!

Hello Beauties!
In honor of mark putting a re-emphasis on our hair care line, I thought I would do a hair routine video! I know technically its Makeup Monday. But, hair goes with beauty so, you all will let me get away with it right? ;) 
A couple notes before you watch the video! 
1. I don't like using a lot of product in my hair because I have oily hair and it makes me feel icky. 
2. I video taped this at 7:15am after working out at 6:30am so, if I look unhappy in this video its just because I'm tired!! 

                                              
*EDIT: I no longer sell mark/Avon products. If you want any of mark's haircare items please talk to your local Avon Representative*
I hope you all enjoyed! 
Have a wonderful day!
Stay Beautiful!
Kailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!