Thursday, March 28, 2013

Top 3 Tips for Looking Good, Fast

Hey there gorgeous!
It's time for another dose of Time Management Thursday! 
Today I'm going to give you my Top 3 Tips on how to make it look like you put in a lot of effort without actually doing so. Basically they are time saving tips for hectic mornings if you like to hit the snooze button a million times and then end up rushing around. Don't worry, we've all been there. 

3. Cute Clothes- How to look cute when you just rolled out of bed? Pick out your clothes before you go to bed! It makes life so much easier. Yes, that takes a little more time at night but it saves time in the morning! This is usually what I spend most of my time on in the morning! If you wanted to get really fancy you could pick out your clothes for the week but I don't like to do that because in Missouri weather you never know what you're going to get! 
2. Cute Hair- Sometimes we can get away with bedhead, but on the days we can't my go to look is a high ponytail and a ribbon. Adding the ribbon makes it look like you actually spend longer on your look than you really did. It takes maybe two minutes to put this look together and there is no need to spend lots of time brushing or waiting for your straightener to heat up, etc. 
1. Cute Makeup- Having makeup on can make you look instantly put together. Have a go to look that you can create in seconds. You can recreate my 5 minute makeup challenge look (which I did in 3) or, figure out your own! I suggest dual use products and brushes! Like mark's touch and glow, mini mark it sticks, or just pinched blush tints. Need to look really fancy in no time? Simple! Red lipstick and black eyeliner! I (I like mark's Lipclick in ChaCha and No Place to Run in Jet Set Most of us have gotten pretty quick and swiping on eye liner to our bottom lashes and using a red lipstick negates the need for anything dramatic on the eyes or face.


This was my Halloween costume but, you get the idea ;) 

Hope you enjoyed this tips! 
Join me tomorrow for Fit Friday! 
Stay Beautiful! 
Kailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!