Monday, February 10, 2014

Good News and Bad News

I've been thinking about this for awhile and I think that its time to put this blog to sleep. As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting to this blog as much recently. There are multiple reasons for that. Part of me feels like I just don't have anything new to say. Everything that I want to say about beauty and fashion has either already been said or I don't have the means to do it (I.e. the money to buy tons of adorable modest outfits). The other part of me is saying that blog is just not who I am anymore. When I have an idea for a blog these days, 9 times out of 10 it belongs on my Newlywed/Lifestyle blog, Still My Superman. I still love beauty and fashion but, now I'm content to let other people do the talking. I think my time will be better spent solely focusing on one blog and making that blog the best that it can be.

This is a tough decision for me to make since I've had this blog longer and technically speaking, it is more popular. However, I am just so much more passionate about Still My Superman and I think that it will show.

I'm leaving this blog up so everyone can enjoy my previous posts and who knows, one day maybe I'll wake up this baby again. But for now, please consider following me at Still My Superman. I look forward to seeing you over there.

Its been a lovely journey and I sincerely hope you'll continue to stick with me through the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!