Friday, April 19, 2013

Notes to Those I Hold Dear

So, since its my birthday, I decided in lieu of Fit Friday I would write a note to the people I hold most dear. I can't possibly mention everyone specifically so, I'm limiting it to 3 groups. My love, my family and my friends. 

Dear John, 
I love you so very much, and I am super excited to be married to you in a little over 6 weeks! We are going to be even better together as we get older. To me, birthdays are kind of like thanksgiving where I reflect on the past year and think about what I am thankful for.Darling, I am so thankful to have you in my life, and incredibly thankful that I finally said yes to dating you! I don't know what I would have done without you or who I would have become. I just know, that I am much better off for having you in my life, by my side.
Love forever and always,
Kailey 

Dear Family, 
I love you all bunches! I would like to thank my extended family for being so caring, crazy and fun. I really miss all of you! For my immediate family, especially my mom and dad, thank you for raising me to be who I am. Thank you for raising me to be strong, independent, creative and responsible. Thank you for giving me the chances to try out different things. And most of all thank you for letting me dream.
Love always,
Kailey

Dear Friends,
I know I may not always be around or call as often as I would like or even see each you as often as I'd like but, I really do appreciate you. Those who've made road trips so much fun, those who have put up with my awesome dancing skills, those who listen to me rant, those who listen to me go on and on about my wedding, those who bring out my sense of adventure, those who play games with me (especially Apples to Apples), those who offer a shoulder to cry on, those who offer a place to stay, and any of those who have made me laugh or smile... from the bottom of my heart thank you. You mean more to me than you will ever know.
Love always,
Kailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!