Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Emma Watson MTV Movie Award Inspired Look

Hey Beauties! 
Time for another fabulous round at Wear It Wednesday! 
Have you ever seen the show Look For Less? It was on the Style network and basically, it was a show where they would have a certain amount of money to spend (Like $100) and get a designer inspired look.  
Well, I was inspired by that and this amazing dress Emma Watson wore at the MTV Movie Awards! So, naturally I combined the two and Wah-lah! 
The look is definitely inspired, and not a duplicate. But, this is more wearable on an everyday occasion! I wanted to keep with the colors and the ombre/watercolor feel of the outfit and wanted to keep the drama around the neckline. Let me know what you think! 
I'm still working on my polyvore skills though, so if you have any suggestions on how to make my boards better, let me know! :) 


Emma Watson Look for Less


Print top
$42 - pret-a-beaute.com



Avon
meetmark.com


Topshop waist belt
topshop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!