Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Carrie Diaries "There's a First Time for Everything" Reaction

Good afternoon lovelies! 
I hope you are ready for another TV Tuesday post! 
As Carrie Diaries season finale is next Monday, I'm going to have something else to review or talk about. What would you like to see in these future TV Tuesday posts? 


So, from the preview, it looks like the episode is going to go a certain way... and *SPOILER ALERT* it goes the opposite! I found this very frustrating but, at the same time I should have seen it coming. I guess I expect it from shows like The Vampire Diaries but, I don't expect it so much from a chick-flick-esque show. This show centered around Madonna's "Like A Virgin" tour but, we never actually see Madonna (which of course I didn't really expect). It did provide a nice juxtaposition to the events that were happening/were supposed to happen in this episode.  I did like the character development in this episode though with Mouse, Dorrett and Carrie. We didn't see any of Walt or Maggie which is sad because I like them! 

I'm really excited for next weeks episode, and season finale though! Here's the preview!


Will you be watching?

Do you like this style of reaction better? Or did you like my "tweet" style better?

Stay Beautiful,
Kailey 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Carrie Diaries!! I really hope they create another season xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!