Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros and Cons of Scheduling Your Day

Hello there!
Why is it that on Time Management Thursday is always the day when I have the worst time management of the week? Oh well. 
As some of you may remember, I was trying out different time management techniques. So for the past couple of days I've been scheduling out my day.

So, without further ado, the Pro's and Con's of Scheduling your day! 

Pros:
  • Keeps you on track 
  • Makes you really think about how much time something should take
  • Minimizes long social media breaks 
  • Helps you to know if your to do list is reasonable
Cons:
  • Can cause more stress if you get off schedule
  • Can make you no work as hard on a certain project just so you can get it done on time. 
  • Can get discouraged and just say "forget it" when you get off schedule. 
As you can see, for me, there are more pros than cons so, I am going to continue using this system and try to figure out the best thing for me to do. Also, I think most of these cons can be fixed. 

Stay Beautiful,
Kailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!