Saturday, April 6, 2013

2013 MTV Movie Awards- My Choices and Predictions

The 2013 MTV Movie Awards are coming up next Sunday, April 14!
Have you voted yet? Are you excited?
I don't know that I will be watching live, but I will be voting and making sure that my choices won! ;) 
Here are my choices for what/who I think should win for each category!

Movie of the Year:
The Avengers
The Dark Night Rises
Django Unchained *
Silver Linings Playbook
Ted 
My vote? Marvel's The Avengers! 

Best Male Performance:
Ben Aflfec- Argo
Bradley Cooper- Silver Linings Playbook*
Channing Tatum- Magic Mike
Daniel Day Lewis- Lincoln
Jamie Foxx- Django Unchained 
My vote? Daniel Day Lewis- Lincoln.  

Best Female Performance:
Anne Hathaway- Les Miserables* 
Emma Watson- Perks of Being a Wallflower
Jennifer Lawrence- Silver Linings Playbook
Mila Kunis- Ted
Rebel Wilson- Pitch Perfect
My vote? Emma Watson- The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Best Scared as .... Performance:
Alexandra Daddario- Texas Chainsaw 3D
Jennifer Lawrence- House at the End of the Street*
Jessica Chastain- Zero Dark Thirty 
Martin Freeman- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Suraj Sharma- Life of Pi
My vote? Martin Freeman- The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey

Best Breakthrough Performance:
Eddie Redmayne- Les Miserables
Ezra Miller- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Quvenzhane Wallis- Beast of the Southern Wild
Rebel Wilson- Pitch Perfect 
Suraj Sharma- Life of Pi* 
My vote? Ezra Miller- The Perks of Being a Wallflower 

Best On Screen Duo:
Robert Downey Junior and Mark Ruffalo- Marvel's The Avengers 
Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis- The Campaign 
Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L Jackson- Django Unchained
Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence- Silver Linings Playbook*
Mark Wahlberg and Seth MacFarlane- Ted 
My vote? Robert Downing Jr. and Mark Ruffalo- Marvel's The Avengers 

Best Shirtless Performance:
Channing Tatum- Magic Mike *
Christian Bale- The Dark Night Rises
Daniel Craig- Skyfall
Seth MacFarlane- Ted
Taylor Lautner- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 
My vote? Christian Bale- The Dark Night Rises 

Best Fight: 
Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, and Jeremy Renner vs. Tom Hiddleston- Marvel's The Avengers 
Christian Bale vs. Tom Hardy- The Dark Night
Jamie Foxx vs. Candieland Henchmen- Django Unchained*
Daniel Craig vs. Ola Rapace- Skyfall
Mark Wahlberg vs. Seth MacFarlane- Ted
My vote? Robert Downey Jr. et al vs. Tom Hiddleston- Marvel's The Avengers 

Best Kiss: 
Emma Watson and Logan Lerman- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper- Silver Linings Playbook
Kara Hayward and Jared Gilman-Moonrise Kingdom
Kerry Washington and Jamie Foxx- Django Unchained*
Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg- Ted 
My vote? Kerry Washington and Jamie Foxx- Django Unchained

Best WTF Moment: 
Anna Camp- Pitch Perfect*
Denzel Washington- Flight
Jamie Foxx and Samuel L. Jackson- Django Unchained 
Javier Bardem- Skyfall
Seth MacFarlane- Ted 
My vote? Anna Camp- Pitch Perfect

Best Villain: 
Javier Bardem- Skyfall
Leonardo DiCaprio- Django Unchained
Marion Cotillard- The Dark Knight Rises 
Tom Hardy- The Dark Knight Rises* 
Tom Hiddleston- Marvel's The Avengers 
My vote? Marion Cotillard- The Dark Knight Rises 

Best Musical Moment: 
Anne Hathaway- Les Miserables 
Channing Tatum, Matt Bomer, Manganiello, Kevin Nash and Adam Rodriguez- Magic Mike*
Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, and Ezra Miller- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp, Brittany Snow, Alexis Knapp, Ester Dean and Hana Mae Lee- Pitch Perfect
Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence- Silver Linings Playbook 
My Vote?Anne Hathaway- Les Miserables 

Best Hero:
(Done by hashtags)
#VoteBilbo*
#VoteHulk
#VoteSnowwhite
#VoteBatman
#VoteIronMan
#VoteCatWoman
My vote? IronMan! 


So, you may be wondering whats up with the *'s? Well, since I know that I probably do not have the most popular opinion when it comes to the mtv movie awards, the nominee's marked with *'s are the ones I predict will win. 

Who are you voting for? Let me know in the comments below! 
Stay Beautiful,
Kailey 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!