Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Victoria Justice Inspired

Hey guys! This was my first attempt at polyvore.com! :) I recreated Victoria Justice's Seventeen Mag look :) enjoy! p.s. I kept everything under $50 but I still probably would try to go even cheaper if I was going to the mall or something :)



Victoria Justice Inspired


G by Guess sleeved cocktail dress, $45
Daytrip army jacket, $29
Gionni printed bag, 28 GBP
H M bangles jewelry, 5.99 GBP
Illamasqua Lipstick
, $27
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit, $32

































Let me know what you guys think! and.. yes, I'm aware there are no shoes.. I had them and then they mysteriously disappeared :P

xoxo
Kailey

2 comments:

  1. I actually liked the look you created better then the one on her!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! :) That means alot! thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!