Friday, March 15, 2013

Fit Friday: My Workout Plan

So, since I'm getting married in 2 months, 15 days, 15 hours and 15 minutes, I have precious little time to look good naked. I want to look HOT for my honeymoon, not just good, but drop dead, could be mistaken for a Victoria's Secret   swimsuit model. So, since I've been kind of eh about my diet and exercise these past couple of months, its time to get my booty in gear and get moving! I'm focusing mainly on my core. I want to get toned and improve flexibility.
Here's my current plan:
Monday: Zumba 
Tuesday: Yoga 
Wednesday: Swing Dancing or Pilates 
Thursday: Pilates 
Friday: Pilates or P90x with my fiance (Trying to get out of this, lol) 
Saturday and Sunday: Rest 
This is just what works with my schedule and I think its a pretty good regime. I know that all I did last semester was Swing dance for a couple hours twice a week and that helped my legs, butt and core stay tight so, I'm sure doing Zumba, Swing dancing plus yoga and Pilates will work well for what I need. I may also try to get a little more cardio in if I'm not seeing results. It doesn't seem like much but Yoga and Pilates get pretty intense. I'm doing intermediate level work outs to challenge myself. I'd like to let you guys know that for yoga I'm using this fabulous website called doyogawithme.com . There is a great selection of yoga videos in every time length, purpose and level of difficulty. I'm not getting paid to promote them, I just found them on pinterest and am wildly impressed. 

Every Friday I will have a post about getting fit! Could be anything, like... an update, tips on what has helped me, healthy recipes, etc.

Come Back tomorrow for Scene It Saturday! 

Stay Beautiful,
Kailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!