Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How to Style a Little Black Dress for Winter/Spring

Hello Beauties! Welcome to Wear It Wednesday. Today I will be featuring one of my favorite dresses! 
I got this Little Black Dress at Express a year or so ago. Its the perfect dress because its comfortable, yet classy. It can be dressed up or down and be worn during all seasons!  
Since I'm dying for warmer weather, I decided to spring it up with an aqua bandeau under a hot pink tank top, high heel skin tight boots, hit the deco necklace and the good hair day clip.  
I feel like this look is good for the transitioning into spring! Its springy with the bright colors, but the boots keep my legs warm! 





Come back tomorrow for Time Management Thursday
Stay beautiful,
Kailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!