Friday, March 22, 2013

The Vampire Diaries Workout

Hello beauties! 
Welcome back to Fit Friday! I just got done watching The Vampire Diaries (a day late, I know! But I had a mark. national webcast I didn't want to miss! Check me out on facebook for the mag kickoff offer) 
Anyways, it got me to thinking, there are certain things that happen a lot in the episodes, for instance, people talking about "the cure" so, I decided it would be fun to make a Vampire Diaries Workout Game. 
Here's what I came up with:

This obviously works better for the current season, Season 4. If this works out really well maybe I'll make one for next season as well! 

I'm going to do this for next weeks episode, will you join me? 
It's like a guilt free way to watch tv! 

Stay Beautiful,
Kailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!