Monday, March 25, 2013

New in mark. Makeup Mag 4 2013

Since it is the last day to get this great deal: 
Correction: 3/22-3/25

I thought I would share some of the newest mark. makeup products that I am most excited about! 


New Color Me In Eye Crayon and Lip Crayon! 


                                                                                                                                             
Not only am I excited about these because of the gorgeous colors, but I am equally excited by how easy these will make it for application! You can make it look like you spend hours on your make up in mere seconds.All you have to do is swipe and you're done! Furthering my excitement even more, these colors are right on trend. 

Nude and fushia lips, and gold and aqua eyes were spotted all over the runways this spring. 
I for one cannot wait to get my hands on the "Wild Blue" Color Me In Eye Crayon.
Lip and Eye Crayons are sold for $12 here. 

Stay beautiful,
Kailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!