Monday, March 18, 2013

Make Up Monday: Luck of the Irish

Hello Beauties,

As you know, this weekend was St. Patrick's Day. In honor of that, I did a Luck of the Irish St. Patty's day look. Now, I know St. Patrick's Day is over, but I think this look is really wearable. I noticed it really opened up my eyes so I would suggest this for people with hazel, brown and green eyes. But, of course, any eye color will do! :)

I know the screenshot doesn't look appealing but, I promise the rest of the video is fine! Follow me on YouTube! I'm continuing to get better! Practice makes perfect, right? I would love it if you would share with me what you wore for your St. Patty's day celebrations!

Stay Beautiful,
Kailey

P.s. Comeback tomorrow for TV Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!