Need something to listen to while you're getting ready for your date? Or need something to listen to to set the mood tomorrow? Or just want to listen to a bunch of really awesome songs? Here is a list of my Top 10 Contemporary Songs for Valentine's Day! (Tomorrow!) I'm trying my best to stay away from super obvious ones but some are just too darn good (hence #2)!
10. Valentine's Day: Kina Grannis - Just to put you in the Valentine's Day spirit! Sure to warm your sweeties heart (and yours!)
9. The Best Thing- Relient K - This is a cute song, and a cute video. I would say someone in any relationship could find something to relate to in this song!
8. Oh, Love!- William Beckett - I don't know if you all know this about me, but I love William Beckett (as an artist of course) and I've been to 2 of his concerts. This song is sort of pessimistic but, still lovely! It's all about what he would do for her because he loves her! (and it's upbeat, yay!)
7. As Long As You're Mine- Wicked - This one goes out to my fellow musical lovers! I just love the passion in this song! YOLO at it's finest ;) (*Bonus Song*: Gimme Gimme from Thoroughly Modern Mille) This may be cheating because this is the LEAST recent (I think) but, its worth it!
6. Only You- Joshua Radin- Nice chill and relaxing, but still cute!
5. Fishes- Storm Circus - I know I've put this video on here before, but this song goes out to all the single guys and gals out there on Valentine's Day! Don't loose hope, they're out there waiting for you!
4. You Always Make Me Smile- Kyle Andrews - This is guaranteed to make you smile, the video will too but it really has nothing to do with the song!
3. Good Morning Beautiful (Featuring Jim Brickman)- Luck McMaster - This song is just so so CUTE! And nothing like the country song by the same name. Listen and see if you're not bobbing your head along by the end!
2. I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz - I can't express how well this relates to my relationship. I'm sure it relates to a lot of other peoples too! Love!
1. Fade Into You- Nashville Cast (Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio) - I have been playing this non-stop since I first heard it! So amazingly good, even if you don't like country music, just give it a listen and see what you think!
Give them a listen and let me know what you think! :) I hope you have a great Valentine's Day with or without a significant other!