Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pumpkin Filled Day

Hello All!
I have been crazy busy with school and work lately!
It's a mess over here but, I think its going to calm down a little bit... before it starts up again in a couple of weeks! lol. Sheesh, this will be my life for the next two and half years, at least. But, that's okay. At least I'm never bored, right? 

Anyway... on to the point of this post.
I don't know about you, but I love Fall. The colors of the leaves changing, the crisp cool (not cold) weather, hoodies, apple cider, Halloween... and of course all things pumpkin.

So, I have rounded up everything you need to have a pumpkin filled day. Or you know... a pumpkin filled week! 

Breakfast: 
How do you feel about Nutella-Filled Pumpkin Spice Muffins
and Cinnamon Rolls? Do you like those? Then try out Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls! (The best part? This recipe makes them healthier!)
Beverage: 
Pumpkin Hot Chocolate... Its like a pumpkin spice latte... without the caffeine
Warm Pumpkin Pie Smoothie... Its like drinking a pumpkin pie... or so I've been told. 
Lunch:
Question: What's better than chili on a cold day? Answer: Pumpkin Chili! 
Dinner: 
Feeling fancy? Try this Skirt Steak and Grilled Vegetables with Pumpkin Romesco on for size!
Dessert: 
Of course... you have to have pumpkin pie. But why not spice it up a bit with this Maple Walnut Pumpkin Pie?
Ice Cream + Pumpkin = Bliss (or this Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe

I'm trusting you to find the fashion and decor on your own...
oh, but do check out Bath and Body Works if you want some good pumpkin candles! They have lots of new ones!!

So, what are you waiting for?
Go on with your pumpkin self, and enjoy!

Stay beautiful,
Kailey 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving these ideas for pumpkin recipes. The Nutella-filled pumpkin spice muffin sounds delish. I'm so excited to fall as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!