Saturday, June 25, 2011

Whats On My Wishlist for July!

Isn't this adorable? Its from a store called 5 Pound Apparel and on everything in their store they give back to a charity :) Or, donate 5lbs of peanut butter to malnourished kids 


I would really love one of these. Problem is, idk which edition! o.O

Camera! Oh, how I miss this camera (mine was pink). I know I'm most likely not going to get this this month but eventually, I would love to have a great quality camera :)


Someone to buy my art! lol Seriously! Commission is available :D



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! You've got great taste in shirts, Pride and Prejudice is very popular among customers and our team.

    We just launched our online store with a number of Out of Print book shirts including Pride and Prejudice.

    I've created a custom coupon for you and your readers to help towards your goal of getting one. Just enter CANDY when checking out to save $5 off any order.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!