Friday, November 8, 2013

My New Fitness Routine!

Hello there! 

So... as I've been thinking of blog ideas to help me get back in the habit of blogging, I've been thinking about doing some "journey" type posts where I take you along on my journeys of learning things or accomplishing things and the like... 
As you may have guessed most of these will be on my newlywed blog since they are more geared toward the house-wifery type stuff that I write on there (It's more than that too, I promise ;) ) 
However, my first "journey" series actually belongs on this blog.
Can you guess what it is?
Come on, you know this one.....

That's right:
My Fitness Journey! (#TotallyToned)



I'm very excited about this, as you all know I've had some issues with keeping active/healthy. So, I figure by making sure I blog about it at least once every two weeks (I'd like to do once a week) then I will keep myself in line. 
Also, this may be different than other Fitness Journey's that you have read because I will most likely not be taking "before" and "after" pictures. This is for two reasons: One- I'm not trying to loose weight and Two: the only way you'd be able to tell in a picture the changes is if I was in a bikini or something and I don't want to put pictures like that online. That is for my hubby's eyes only people! ;) 
So... since I am trying to tone, sculpt, get stronger, and just generally become healthier this will be more about how I am doing and how it is making me feel rather than "I lost x amount of pounds/inches/ whatever this week"
Also, I'm thinking about doing some other things pertaining to this fitness journey like healthy food/snack options, fit fashions, etc. 
Super long intro! Oops! So, further ado I have Included My Fitness Routine Below (w/ links)
It is all Barre and Yoga! I'm so excited!
 Beware: These workouts vary in length and intensity! 
*Also, this is split up in to two weeks but, I'm planning on just repeating until this all becomes super easy, then I'll switch it up*
Week One:
Monday-
-          Cardio-Barre:
Tuesday-
-          Flexibility- Yoga
o   HeavenlyHips (Doyogawithme.com)
Wednesday-
-          Sculpt/Tone- Barre
Thursday-
-          Strength-Yoga
Friday-
-          Cardio- Barre
Saturday-
-          Strength and Flexibility- Yoga
o   Beginners’Yoga for Leg Strength (Doyogawithme.com)

Sunday- REST

Week Two:
Monday-
-          Cardio-Barre
o   CardioDance Sculpt (YouTube)
Tuesday-
-          Flexibility- Yoga
o   Breath,Balance and Twists (Doyogawithme.com)
Wednesday-
-          Sculpt/Tone- Barre
o    Floor Barre OR Ballet Body Sculpt (YouTube)
Thursday-
-          Strength-Yoga
o   BodaciousBooty (Doyogawithme.com)
Friday-
-          Cardio- Barre-
Saturday-
-          Strength and Flexibility- Yoga
Sunday- REST
 I'm very excited to start this. I started this program today (and it kicked my booty!) but, I'll start documenting on Monday!
Hope you'll join me, let me know in the comments below! :) 

Stay Beautiful,
Kailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!