Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Favorites

So, a lot of my favorites this month don't have anything to do with makeup, but that's okay right?

I do have a couple of makeup favorites though so lets start with those...

No Place to Run- Jet Set
I'm using this all day every day. It's great for a basic black liner and it last all day. The only bad thing about it is the fact that you have to sharpen plastic, which means sometimes you get this not so pleasant surprise of plastic poking your eye.

i-marks in shades Biscotti & Tiki
 

These have been my go too this month. Its a great neutral combo for the transition from summer to fall!

And for skincare, I've been loving mark's That's Deep Cleanser 


I feel like this cleaner does a really nice job of helping my acne stay at bay. 

All of which you can grab through my friend here.
As you can tell, I've been using up my mark stuff!
Okay so now for non-makeup or skincare favorites...

Schick Quatro for Women
I had a super crappy razor, so I decided to check this one out. I am so glad I did! It is super sharp and just amazing! Other great thing? It's not too expensive!

Suave Clinical Protection Deodorant 
So, we're going to be a little awkward here for a minute... sometimes, regular deodorants just aren't enough. In rolls, clinical protection. I bout Suave because it was the cheapest type and I actually think it works better than Secret's clinical protection.

Spotify
So, I LOVE Spotify. I pretty much listen to music all the time at work so, 8 hours... I love making and curating playlists. I also end up falling in love with people's voices. Such as Jeremy Jordan and Rachel Platten

Stay Beautiful,
Kailey

2 comments:

  1. Love that your list is not just makeup. I have yet to try Spotify. I currently use Pandora and iHeart Radio. I agree that Biscotti and Tiki are great for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally get on the Spotify band wagon, it is free and totally worth the download!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!