Tuesday, August 6, 2013

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo & Conditioner Mini Review





                I’m one of those people that is a SUCKER for marketing strategies especially commercials. That’s why I’ve always been intrigued by John Frieda. Although, I’ve never actually tried it out because it’s a smidge expensive and I didn’t want to spend that kind of money on something I wasn’t sure about. Especially not on shampoo and conditioner which, lets be honest, don’t tend to last very long.

So of course, I was thrilled when I found a free sample from target. I received my sample of John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner from Target a few weeks ago, and I have to say I’m not that impressed. I was able to squeeze two uses out of the sample pack and while I was using it my hair felt great. My hair felt clean and soft. A definite win. However, I didn’t feel like it did anything by way of volumizing. Honestly, flipping my hair over and blow drying it does better (and its less expensive.) 
It definitely did not weigh it down or make it limp and lifeless but I don't have a huge problem with that in the first place. 
However, when I went to get my haircut today, I told my hairdresser about the experience and she said “oh honey, you don’t need it.” So maybe the fact that I didn’t really see any results from this shampoo and conditioner is because my hair isn’t actually “flat” enough. That being said, I give this product a B-. It’s good, but it’s not great. Have you tried it? What do you think?
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you suggest?

Stay Beautiful,
Kailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!