Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mary Kay Facial Review


As you may or may not know, I recently "left" mark and I've been looking for a new direct sales company. Mary Kay was one that I was interested in but, had never really used their products before so, I didn't know how I would like it. Luckily, I know two people that already sell Mary Kay!
One of them just happens to be living in the same city with me so, I had the pleasure of getting a Mary Kay facial from her. 

Before I went I decided that I was going to take a before and after video, to show the effects and get my initial reaction...
However, I had to take the video on my phone because I still can't find my camera battery charger :( , and now I can't get it to process anywhere! I'm not really sure what the problem is so sadly, I'm just going to do this post without video.

My Mary Kay lady was kind enough to provide me with a list of products that she used so, here goes nothing!


Time Wise Miracle Set- Included 3 in 1 Cleanser, Acne Fighting Solution, and Night Solution. All of this stuff was great and felt really good on my skin but, I'm not sure how different it is from other products I've used since a one time use for face cleansers can't tell you a whole lot. One thing I did like was that all of these products had anti-aging benefits.

Time Wise Eye Cream- She did not specify in the list if she used the firming eye cream or the anti aging eye cream but I was really impressed by how quickly and how long it made my under eye circles appear lighter. Besides, its never too early to start the anti aging process! 

Acne Gel- This is a new formula, but, my mom would always only buy Mary Kay's acne gel because she said it was the best. What I liked about this product was that it didn't burn at all when I put it on. I also felt like it actually did help my breakouts a bit when I looked at them the next day. 

Satin Lips Set- These was by far my FAVORITE products. Its a lip mask and a lip balm and ohmygoodness were my lips so soft afterwards! My lips were chapped too so, getting all of that dry skin off and making them feel baby soft was no small feat. If you've never tried Mary Kay before, I would try this product first! Its cheap and amazing. (and no, I'm not being paid to say this!). P.s.While she was explaining this product she said something that really intrigued me and made me do my own research... keep a lookout for a blog post about it on Tuesday!

Foundation Primer- The last step was foundation primer. I know I need to use foundation primer in my everyday life but I think I don't because it always makes my face feel funny. Not quite oily but just heavy. This did feel a little strange because I'm not used to wearing primer but, it didn't feel oily or heavy on  my skin. It also did the job and helped my foundation look great. The only downside I can see is that you have to wait for it to completely dry before you but mineral makeup on it. 

As you can see, I was pleasantly impressed with my Mary Kay facial! I think I would have to try it out a bit more to get a clearer opinion about the TimeWise Miracle Set but, I definitely love the Eye Cream and Satin Lips Set. I also just want to mention that I had a really great time at my Mary Kay facial with Amber. She was great and made sure she told me all about the Mary Kay Opportunity because she knew I was interested. She was great! :)  

If you are interested in any of these products click here.

Do you like Mary Kay? Do you have a rep you love?


Stay Beautiful,
Kailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!