Sunday, June 26, 2011

One Week Review: Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System

Normally I wouldn't do a review on a product so early but as this one promises to clear your acne in one week I figured it would be good to post a one week update.

First off, this did not get rid of my acne in one week. I'm going to keep using it for a while cuz, it may have just been a bad week being stressed out and everything. :) But, if your looking for a super quick fix I don't think this is it.

It comes with a Salyic Acid Skin Polishing Cleanser, Acne Control Lotion (Benzyol Peroxide) and an SPF 15 oil-free lotion

Cons: I hate the consistency of the cleanser.. I'm not really sure how to describe how it feels other than jello-y. Ick.
           Didn't work as quickly as promised

Pros: Did reduce some acne
          The lotion makes your face feel tight.. which I like. Is that weird? lol


I'll have a more in depth one later if it actually works and especially if it doesn't : )

Have you tried this?


Which acne system or products do you use?


Comment below!

xoxo
Kailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!