Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Glee Mash-Ups

Hello there lovelies! 

In honor of Season 5 of Glee starting THIS THURSDAY (9/26), I have compiled a list of  My The Top Ten Glee Mash-ups! 

I have added video for your viewing and listening pleasure. If you want the full song, check it out on Spotify.  
P.s. Two of these showed up in my Top Ten Glee Songs post, can you guess which two? 

10.  Start Me Up/Livin' On A Prayer- Season 2

9. Singin' In the Rain/Umbrella- Season 2

8. Don't Stand So Close to Me/Young Girl- Season 1
*I couldn't find the full performance. Sorry!* 
7. Bye Bye Bye/ I Want It That Way- Season 4

6. Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy- Season 2

5. Anyway You Want It/ Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'

4. Old Time Rock and Roll/ Danger Zone- Season 4

3. Rumour Has It/Someone Like You- Season 3

2. Thriller/Heads Will Roll- Season 2

1. Anything Goes/Anything You Can Do- Season 3


Hope you enjoyed the list!
Let me know if you think I'm biased! 
Don't forget to tune in to Glee Thursday September 26th, 2013!

Stay beautiful,
Kailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!