Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Introducing... Pretty In Teal


Hello Beauties!

I just wanted to talk to you a little bit and give you an update!
So, most of you know that I stopped selling mark cosmetics (if you didn't and would like to know my reasoning, click here). 
So, since I've stopped selling that brand, I thought it would be silly to continue to blog under the name 
MarkRepKaileyMartin
so,
it would have been equally as silly for me to continue doing youtube videos under a similar name.
However, I still really want to do youtube videos so, I created a brand new channel!

It is called Mrs.Pretty in Teal 

                          


I'm pretty excited about it since this kind of gives me a chance to start fresh!
But at the same time, that is really daunting because I have a limited amount of time to make and edit videos.
Thats where you come in...
I need your help in deciding what to film!
Let me know what you want to see and I will do my best to make it happen!
My goal is to upload once a week but, 
it may be more doable to do once every two weeks.
At least for now!

Stay Beautiful,
Kailey




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!