Wednesday, May 1, 2013

OOTD: Cobalt and Coral


Hey there!
Its May! Woohoo! 
I'm thinking about doing an April favorites video but, for now, I'll stick with an OOTD for Wear It Wednesday! 
So, this video is just for you guys! I kept trying to take pics but they were just awkward so, I decided just to film a mini OOTD! It's slightly less awkward than the pics. 


Shoes are by Rebel and I picked them up at Shoe Carnival
Headband is actually a belt that came with that peplum dress I was wearing last week! It was a super small belt so I just put it on my head and made it tighter with some bobby pins! 
Necklace is homemade by my grandma! 
Shirt is from American Eagle
and 
Dress is from Envy (I think!) 

Hope you enjoyed! 
Stay beautiful! 
Kailey 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!