Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Met Gala 2013's Best Dressed

Hello Beauties!
I'm taking a break from TV Tuesday to give my BEST DRESSED from the Met Gala that happened last night! For those of you that don't know, the Met Gala is when the Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute kicks off its Spring Exhibit and it raises money for the Museum. 
Learn more here, it was really helpful! 

This years theme was Punk: Chaos to Couture

I made the pic "extra large" so you can see it, even if it goes off the edges a bit! 



1. Nina Dobrev- She was hands down, the best dressed at the Met Gala. She looks punk, she looks couture and she's  wearing pants! 

2. Emma Watson- How sexy does she look while still looking high end? And those shoes! Excuse me, Miss Watson? Can I have your life? 
3. Dakota Fanning-Man, has she grown up! This outfit looks totally gorgeous on here and I love the detailing on the cut out!
4. Blake Lively- I love this for so many reasons. Take note, this is feathers done right! 
5. Emmy Rossum- With all of the black and red's going on, she stood out in white! I love this and I think she looks like an angel just floating around. This fits her like a glove. 
6. Taylor Swift- You have to hand it to this girl, she can rock tons of different looks and be on the best dressed list for any of them. What got me about this outfit was the small, intricate detailing.
7. Jennifer Lawrence- She looked classy and punk with the help of the intricate designs on her dress, her shoes and her fishnet veil. Its all in the details people! 
8.Jessica Alba- This dress is fabulous. Period. 
9. Jennifer Morrison- This is so flattering on her and really captures the punk and couture theme. 
10. Emilia Clarke- I don't know if you can see it in this picture, but the intricate detail on the bodice is what bakes me love this dress, that and its bold red color. 
11. Cara Delevingne- Simple, yet elegant with punk detailing with the studs? A+!
12. Kate Beckinsale- Its the makeup and accessories that really sell this look, but I also love the asymmetrical hem line on the dress. 

*Images from clevvertv.com* 

Do you agree or disagree? Who should be on, and who should be off? Tell me in the comments below! 
Check back tomorrow for Worst Dressed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!