Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Give It To Me Straight Review

Hello Beauties,

So, I got some hair care samples yesterday and I had to try one out immediately!
I tried the Give It To Me Straight Super Smoothing Lotion and, I'll admit it girls... I'm in love!
My hair is still super soft. Normally I would attribute that to my conditioner Herbal Essenses, Touchably Soft. But, this goes beyond that. My hair is SUPER soft and smooth. It does help to eliminate frizz.
I rub the product in my finger tips and finger combed it through my hair. in the product while my hair was wet then blow dried it straight.
If you would like some samples comment or email me! kaimartin93@gmail.com
Otherwise, if you would like to order it, the price is $16 and looks like this:





Before: 

After: 



Stay Beautiful,
Kailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!