Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mark's New Hair Care Products

Mark JUST launched their new hair care line! Its full of awesome products my favorite being the Double Do Shape and Gloss Kit which looks like this:



But of course, we offer more fabulous hair care products and the entire line looks a little something like this:

 Curl Commander Curl Wave Defining Gel (which I am beyond excited to try)
Locks in Place Visible Hold Hairspray 
Curl to Curl Reactivate and Define Mist (I want to use this on second day curls)
Give It To Me Straight Super Smoothing Lotion 
No Clamp Curling Iron (Its a rep only product so, you can either talk to me about becoming a rep or talk to me about personally getting it for you :) 

These items are not yet available online so, email me at kaimartin93@gmail.com about getting some of these amazing products! I'm even offering FREE SHIPPING so, what are you waiting for? :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!