Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Who's the Fairest of them All?

So, I was catching up on Once Upon a Time and while watching the scene pictured below I was mezmerized by the Evil Queen's make up. So, I decided to make a tutorial for a more wearable version :) 





I used color 9(Light purple) as a base, color 7 over it and on crease, and color 1 as a highlight.

I mixed the black and white for the crease. 
I used lipclick in color Gem for lips and mixed two blushes for the cheeks. 
and as pictured above I used red lipstick and an eyeliner brush for the red liner. 
My Foundation is get a tint tinted moisturizer in light/medium .

Let me know if you like this kind of tutorial better or if you want to see videos!
Who's your favorite Once Upon a Time character? Do you want to see more Once Upon a Time inspired looks? 
Comment below!
Stay Beautiful,
Kailey 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!