Monday, March 21, 2011

Skin Care Routine

So.. I have oily skin. Gross right? Well, I've recently been working very hard on my skin trying to get it clearer and I've found a system that is working for me. I'm not completely clear yet (But that may have something to do with my diet ;P ) but it is the clearest and softest my skin has ever been. :)

So first,
In the morning I wash my face with Lore'l Go 360 Clean for Sensitive Skin (I don't really HAVE sensitive skin but, it was the only one they had in stock.)
Its very gentle, which is good for the morning because it doesn't make your acne even more red. It makes my skin soft and smooth.



At the end of the day I use Netrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress-Control Power-Creme Acne Wash. This comes in cream, foam, or3 in 1 or scrub. It is by far the best acne product I have ever used. It attacks my acne while I sleep and it leaves me with amazingly soft skin. And its oil free which is always a plus.



After I wash (morning and night) I use a toner and a moisturizer. However, I'm not really liking what I'm using right now so once thats gone I'm going to search for the best drugstores can offer.

Once a week I exfoliate with the equate version of St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I LOVE this stuff. It just makes your skin feel great! However, I suggest you do this at night because it does make your pimples look more red.


Feel free to comment and tell me about your skin care routine and what works for you :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!